Sunday 18 September 2011

A whole lot has happened

Since the last time I updated this place. I patched up properly with the ex, but of course I do feel the rift between us just only growing bigger, hence it will only be a matter of time - but for now all I want to do is to focus on the other things in life.

I bought a TV for my room, and it has been useful thus far. Now I only need to compile my video library and expand it to include videos on subject matters that matter to me. It has also forced me to clear out my table and make it tidier, which is good I guess.

I have been wanting to embark on my plans for the ELW and RW, but I have been caught up in my marketing discussions and editing work, which leaves me almost no room to breathe. But I need to make a list of the things I need to achieve during this period of time, which will be updated later.

I sorted out stuff with W, and it happens that he is in a rut right now. I'm kinda too tired to continue rambling, so probably expect a post from me in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment