Monday 12 September 2011

Trading.

I made $22 this morning, but as time passed I grew impatient and greedy, and started trading even when not all of the conditions have been met in my system. As a result of that, the profits were wiped out in a few trades and I am back at ground zero now. I must discipline myself to watch the market carefully and only enter a trade when the conditions are right. And in order to train up my discipline, I will stick to trading 0.01 lots until I become more accustomed to reading the charts so as to minimize any draw down that I may face. I intend to stick to this lot size for the next 20 trades that I make.

Spent most of the day cleaning up my room and removing the dust and dirt to give  myself a clean and clear environment to work and study in. Along the way, I learned how to take apart the panels and fans in my AC and washed them out too, and also found my stylus for the iPad which I had long misplaced. Shall experiment with using it to take notes and write.

Now that I have cleaned up my room, the air feels much fresher and I have a clearer mind seated at my desk. I am going to hazard a guess that I will end up skipping school on Thursday too to catch up on rest, studying and trading. For now though, it is time to embark on working on my projects - BK and 184 and hopefully finish up by dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment