Sunday 11 September 2011

A summary.

Two years and five months. Precious beautiful time flushed down the drain just like this. Read on if you are burning with curiosity, but otherwise skip to the next paragraph. Back and forth, on and off. We had it going good for awhile, then she would always start distancing herself, and each time it would go along the lines of her loving me but not being in love with me. Then I would cut and run, but before I got any real progress in my recovery, she would drop a bomb and we would restart this sadistic game.

Today, I had enough. I look at myself in the mirror, how I had been broken down and broken in endless times by this girl, and the state my mind and life was in, took in how my room was in a relative mess from what I liked it to be in, and a good look at all that had transpired. Outrageous.

There is only so much patience a man has. And I have exhausted all of mine with this girl I will call D. From now on, it's MGTOW. I know that is not the best way, but it is probably the only fastest way to proper recovery. Out of my life, all the girls who have been stringing me along. And JJ's post will serve as a reminder of who I am living my life for. Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment