Sunday 11 September 2011

A reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay
I started this as a reply to another thread but it blew out into a huge write up and thought I might as well put it on the main board. It seems to be an issue many of us struggle with.

Lets go.

Is it possible to get that girl you loved back after being LJBFed?

You can.

But its not easy.

And I don't recommend it.

I've done it... kind of...

Heres the story.

I caught myself what I thought was the perfect woman. 9.5 out of 10 on most guys scale 29485832 out of 10 on mine. She's incredibly intelligent, witty, charismatic and sexy as hell. Her smell is enough to give me a hard on. I must admit I was so overwhelmed by this woman I turned into such a ***** I still feel shame three and a half years later.

The reason I got her in the first place was being a really great guy. When she was with me she was happy. She trusted me completely. Our time together was a pleasure for both of us. But of course coz I was such a ***** she could not feel love for me.

When she dumped me I had tears in my eyes. I sat there trying not ball asking "why don't you love me?" .

She couldn't tell me. "I wish I did but I don't..." she said with pity in her eyes.

I know a lot of you will read that and think it impossible to come back from that. But I did.

It took along time.

At first I backed off. I never called her and the only time we got together was when she initiated contact. Even then I made myself scarce.

I kept her at arms length because I could not be in her company without falling back in love with her. For a year I couldn't even masturbate without thinking of her.

Eventually, after visiting sites like this and talking to both guys and girls I learned what I did wrong; I gave up my power to her.

So the first step was taking that back. I got on with my life and did really cool things. I made myself happy without her.

After the teary incident I never acted into her at all. I f8cked another girl at the earliest chance and let her know about it (the ***** still managed to get a break up root before me!).

For a year we only saw each other occasionally. I was constantly working on myself. My mindset wasn't trying to get her back. What I wanted was to make her regret ever letting me go.

Gradually I improved every aspect of my life. I got fitter, happier, more money, more confident in myself. I developed game. I got a new girlfriend who was amazing and had a great relationship (but deep down I still loved the other girl).

She went travelling for nine months. Just before she went she apologised for dumping me like she did and said she just didn't know what was going on in her head. I laughed it off and said it was for the best, that I learned from it and grew.

While she was away I continued to work on myself and grow. I think this break was crucial to being able to get her back. If you wanna get a girl who LJBF you I think you need a 9-12 month break. Read on for why.

When she returned she looked long and hard at me. "Something has changed about you."

A cocky smile touched my lips. "I've grown up." I told her looking deeply and confidently into her eyes.

I then "friended" her and asked her to help set me up with a girl at her work.

After that she began calling me more and more. When we got together I would tell her about my girls, my ambitions and achievements in a casual self depreciating funny kind of way.

One day we were having a coffee. By this time the confident body language I had been working on had become natural. I sat back arrogantly, teased her and eyed up the other girls having coffee and these girls looked back at me with similar interest.

"You've been having heaps of sex haven't you?" She asked.

"What makes you say that?" I replied with what I hoped was a sexy look.

"You can just tell."

From then she began intiating kino. I gave her about a third of the kino she gave me.

I started wearing a cologne I knew she loved every second or third time I saw her. "I love that smell." She would say and smell me.

"I love yours too." And I would breath deeply on her neck.

She began fishing for compliments from me. I gave these sparingly but with sincerity and only after teasing her for fishing. I didn't let her get away with being a precious princess and when she was out of line I would let her know.

When we were together I made sure it was me who said it was time to go. She began asking me to stay out longer, to have another drink. But I would always go once I said I was going.

I never broke plans for her and she began to find is she wanted to see me she had to break HER plans.

When she spoke about other guys I would tell her I wasn't interested, to tell her girlfriends. She would say she needed a guys a opinion about this or that. I never said a bad word about these dudes and pretty soon she would want to tell me what was wrong with them. "The only **** I care about is mine." I would tell her and laugh at my own sexist crassness.

The balance of power had shifted.

One night we were at a mutual friends party. We were chatting and the second hottest girl at the party, (after my ex) a known maneater, strolled past. I ogled her magnificent breasts. "Thats so rude!" She snapped at me.

"What."

"Staring at her boobs like that." She was pissed. "That's just disrespectful."

"I'm quiet sure she likes me looking at them." I replied laughing.

She gave me a dirty look. "I doubt that."

"Considering how intimate I have been with them recently I'll stand by my statement."

I then called to the girl with the boobs. Her face lit up when she saw me and give me a big kiss. The girl who had dumped me looked like she'd had a bucket of cold water thrown over her.

Then the next time we saw each other I finally let her know straight out that I wanted to **** her. Simple as that. "We should ****."

We ****ed.

After, I lay back and laughed and told her how good it was to just have sex as friends without expectation of anything more. I had never felt so good after sex. Two years of frustration, desire, pain... it felt like it had all been swept away. I felt that I had won!

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes, her perfect body glistening with sweat and her gorgeous face flushed with pleasure. Her seductive lips smiled as they uttered the word "bullsh*t"

And here's the moral of the story.

She was right.

I felt every bit of self esteem I had developed fly away. My peace of mind was shattered. I'd fooled myself. I'd spent two years working on getting this girl back. I had thought I had been working on becoming the person I wanted to be, the truth was I had been working on becoming the person I thought she wanted me to be.

My other girls weren't good enough. All I wanted was HER!

I did the only thing I had the power left to do.

I ran.

So if your wondering if you can get the girl back...

Yeah, you can . But it aint worth it boys. Move on.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment